On October 16 and 17, 50 members of the CATALYSE consortium joined the annual project meeting in-person and online to discuss the progress made in the first year of the project.
The CATALYSE Project aims to progress climate action to promote healthy societies in Europe. The meeting included updates on work related to several themes:
- Climate-Health Indicators
- Health Co-benefits of climate change mitigation in Europe
- Early warning systems and predictive models
- Case studies of how evidence is used in policy process
- Decarbonization of the healthcare sector
- Heat stress in vulnerable populations
- Developments in the Climate and Health Cluster
We are grateful to all of our project partners for their hard work and commitment to CATALYSE and look forward to upcoming results!
Stay informed on project news and insights:
Climate-Health Cluster: https://climate-health.eu/