Climate Action to Advance Healthy Societies in Europe
Despite clear signs that the impacts of climate change are escalating, the global response has been inadequate.
CATALYSE seeks to provide new knowledge, data and tools to close the knowledge-to-action gap to accelerate climate change action and protect public health in Europe. CATALYSE will do this by:
- developing an integrated indicator framework and repository
- quantifying the health co-benefits and costs of mitigation measures
- developing novel surveillance and forecasting tools
- investigating how stakeholders engage with evidence regarding the health impacts of climate change
- provide evidence and training on the most effective strategies for climate change adaptation and mitigation for European health systems